As a condition for using the CSRPublications.com web site, and any of the links to other web sites that it contains, you expressly accept, without limitation or modification, the following conditions, terms, and notices:
CSRPublications.com has established a privacy statement in order to demonstrate its commitment to protecting your privacy. Like most sites, we gather information about our users and feel you should have the opportunity to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the acquisition and use of that information.
CSRPublications.com provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with CSRPublications.com under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help CSRPublications.com communicate with you about offers from CSRPublications.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We transfer information about you if CSRPublications.com is acquired by or merged with another company.
We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact number, address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to participate on the site, forum, contests, use of softwares, articles, white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. CSRPublications may share your information with its business partners who sponsor an event, white paper downloads, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with CSRPublications.com
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- Provide you the services that you have requested.
- Tell you about exciting offers which we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising that you see on CSRPublications.com
- Improve your experience on CSRPublications.com
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender email id with details of the correction requested.
CSRPublications.com may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on csrpublications.com web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. CSRPublications.com or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out by Contacting Us
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All monetary transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Passwords are encrypted in our database.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
You agree to the following:
You agree that CSRPublications.com is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. CSRPublications.com is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. CSR Publications.com is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please Contact Us and we will get in touch with you regarding the same.
You can choose to discontinue use of the Website or Service, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, or any modified version of this Policy.
Updated on March 12, 2018.